Extract a key
Submit a key
You can submit a key by simply pasting in the ASCII-armored version of your key and clicking on submit.
- http://keyserver.cns.vt.edu HTTP URL
- https://keyserver.cns.vt.edu HTTPS URL
- We are using a certificate signed by the Virginia Tech Global Server CA.
- The root of the trust chain is the GlobalSign Root CA Certificate.
- hkp://keyserver.cns.vt.edu - GnuPG keyserver option
- --keyserver hkp://keyserver.cns.vt.edu on the command line or keyserver hkp://keyserver.cns.vt.edu in your gpg.conf file.
- hkps://keyserver.cns.vt.edu - GnuPG keyserver option
- You must have gnupg version 1.4.10 or later to support hkps.
- You must use the option keyserver-options ca-cert-file=GlobalSign Root CA Certificate. (Fill in the appropriate path to the root certificate.)
- --keyserver hkps://keyserver.cns.vt.edu --keyserver-options ca-cert-file=GlobalSign Root CA Certificate on the command line or keyserver hkps://keyserver.cns.vt.edu and keyserver-options ca-cert-file=GlobalSign Root CA Certificate in your gpg.conf file.
- The hkps port will most likely use a self-signed certificate in the near future.
- sks-keyserver - The SKS distributed OpenPGP keyserver.